Cover Mockups and Element Choice

 Cover Mockups and Element Choice

        In the last blog I looked at the creation of a potential cover for the magazine. Using that one as a base, I created a second. This one is more streamlined and has more content.


    I first worked off of what I started with for the last cover. I found a different photo and placed the games logo and line instantly.


    Afterwards, I added all of the information on the previous cover, but better suited for the design on this one.


    I then added a footer (which is new compared to the previous cover) with a barcode (I forgot to place a barcode on the last cover) which had more information on it and added a more professional aesthetic.


"I forgot to place a barcode on the last cover"
    The last cover is good in it's on way, however I vastly prefer the new one as it is more sleek. It's footer really adds to the new one, fonts were handled better on the second one. While they (for the most part) share the same information, the new one does in a much more appealing manner, the second one spaces the information out much better. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding Font Psychology