Cover Photo Editing and Selection

 Cover Photo Editing and Selection

    I need to design one more cover, so I'll start with the base I had last time and just swap the picture and change the logo color to match the image better (something I didn't mention in the previous two blogs)

    
    Next I added the games logo, selling lines, and other advertisements along with the bar code. I also centered the Masthead of the magazine because I felt it would fit with the photo better. The main image dose not over lap the 


    I personally think the second one looks best, so I will more than likely use that one. For now, here are some comparisons between the magazine covers.


    The first magazine used a photo from Metroid Dread, and was structed fairly well, however lacked a barcode and an optional footer, the second one had a footer and a barcode, but was a photo of Elden Ring, the third magazine lack the footer. The second one had Game of the Year badge repositioned, while it's not even on the third magazine. The masthead changed for each magazine, personally, it would change colors for each issue to match the picture better, however on the third one, it was positioned on in the center, it did not look right the other ways. The first two main images overlapped the masthead, however not on the third one, this is because it looked bad. The second magazine cover looks the most professional and will be the cover of the magazine. It is by far the best looking, and contains the most information in a sleek photo.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding Font Psychology