Procrastination

  Procrastination

    Ok... There is a tiny issue I need to address. The 2 page spreads were done somewhat out of order. The reason for that is procrastination. Let me explain. I stopped working on blogs for the past few weeks. Because of this, this blog will be a little shorter than normal (Though I suppose no shorter than the previous two blogs) and tackle an issue I normally face for school projects. The only reason it's mentioned at all, it's because this is a blog, and I'm supposed to log my journey in creating a magazine, this was something that happened and changed the quality of the final product, for good or bad. Not working on blogs was issue as my teacher did a peer review assignment that I was not expecting. Basically we had to show off our 2pg Spread too the class, I had nothing prepared besides a few paragraphs written for my two page spread. This all took place before the previous two blogs mind you so I had no idea what to for it. So I threw something together in 5 minuets as it'd be better than nothing.




    Considering the time, it doesn't look bad. It just doesn't look good. So I then got feed back (which will all be covered in the next blog) Which still did work as supposed to. It gave ideas on how to take this further (which I did). The only other thing I want to add (the feed back + changes will be covered next blog) is any connection or technique I may have subconsciously employed during crunch time. I seem to have kept with the same theme as the TOC but didn't use the same font. I also placed the images behind the text, which I thought looked cool but will be changed for the final 2pg Spread.  Moral of the story? Don't procrastinate, keep yourself to a deadline or you'll have something thrown together in 5 minuets.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding Font Psychology